Sunday, November 25, 2018

FINDING HAPPINESS - parallel circuit Light up card - Basic Level【機關卡片教學】創意LED發光卡片 - 並聯電路 - 基礎教學

Today I have this winter vibes card featuring Chibitronics LED stickers, Avery Elle as well as Lawn Fawn stamp sets.



I started by creating the North Light background with watercolor. I also stamped starry images in white to make the background more interest.

I stamped the adorable images in black, colored them with markers and die cut.


Next, I punched some holes to the background, and then sketched the holes on white card base with pencil.



For the circuit, I used parallel circuit template. After stuck the copper tape, I added some blue, green, purple and white LEDs. 


I adhered white hillside and tore-up vellums to the background.  
Finally, I adhered the images with foam tapes and embellished the "FINDING HAPPINESS" sticker.





That is all from my side today. I hope you were inspired and give Chibitronics products a try!
Have a great day. 
Thank you

The supplies I used are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...