Saturday, December 1, 2018

【Interactive card process video】Light up card using Chibitronics and Waffle Flower - Advanced Level【機關卡片教學】創意LED發光卡片 - 高階教學

Hello, friends!!!
Today is the collaborative blog hop for Chibitronics and Waffle Flower.

Here is my DT card:






First, I stamped adorable frog and lotus images in black, colored with markers and cut them out.

For the background, I created with watercoloring.  After color dried, I stamped some raindrops in blue ink and cut some holes for LEDs light through. 



I then sketched the raindrops on another cardstock for the LED stickers and circuit. I also glued vellum behind the holes.

Next, I created the sliding channel with Waffle Flower pull-tabs die.
Then, I drew the parallel circuit template and the switch sketch on the another cardbase. After stuck the copper tape over the template, I stuck three blue LEDs. 

For the switch, I started off cutting the slit with an exacto knife. 
The mechanics attached underneath the pull-tab is the thing that two squares folded in half, butting up against each other and wrapped with copper tape. That will bridge the gap in the circuit to turn the lights on.


To finish, I adhered the frogs and lotus onto the background, and also stamped the sentiment in black.


When pull the tab, the frogs will run from right hand side to left hand side, and the LEDs will turn on in order!






The supplies I used are:

Hope you liked today inspiration card!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...