Monday, April 8, 2019

lovely cards using Hip Kit Club

Hi there! Today I want to show three pretty cards made with the wonderful Hip Kit Club March PL kit, paper kit, and embellishment kit. I love the beautiful colors of the papers and the pretty embellishments.

For the first card, I used two pattern papers  from Crate paper named Saturday and Apple Blossom. One side of Saturday paper contains many deep blue hearts, the other has a dash mark pattern. Both side are matching, so I used dash mark pattern as my card base and layered the deep blue heart pattern above.
Then, I fussy cut the gorgeous Apple Blossom paper and arranged them. I also added some heart chipboard sticker and butterfly cardstock sticker for more interest.
I chose "celebrate today" as my title, so this card can be used for many occasions.




The second card is very easy and quick to do, but I really love the leisurely style.
I used one 4*6 HKC Exclusive Project Life Cards as my background, and also added two 3*5 PL cards above. Since three PL cards are blue tone, and the top one has blue water splash pattern on it, looks like pool, so I added a swimming lady and flip flop stickers. How fun isn't it ?





The last one is a shaker card.
The blue and pink floral pattern paper is my favorite from the March paper kit. I am so happy I found there is a pink background with white frame PL card matching with this pattern paper.
To create the shaker window, I cut a circle on the center of the pink PL card. I prepared a piece of clear acetate and adhered the acetate to the PL card. After added sequins to the shaker window, I put my PL card over top of the patterned card front and press down firmly.
I added some chipboard stickers and cardstock stickers in front of the shaker window. To finish, I  chose "magical moment" as my title.





I really had a lot of fun creating these cute cards. I hope you would give these cards a try.



Thanks for coming by!
Xoxo Wei Wei
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...