Sunday, April 21, 2019

One Fine Day traveler's notebook process | Hip Kit Club 相編 旅行手帳

Hi friends, I have a new Traveler's Notebook process video made for Hip Kit Club!




Spring is coming! I have a little trip to a famous garden in Taipei. There are many gorgeous purple Wisteria in bloom. In this TN, I documented my photos and the ticket of garden with HKC March PL kit, embellishment kit, and paper kit and I have to say that those kits are perfect! I really enjoy working with those bright, lovely and colorful elements. 

In this TN, I’m featuring many gorgeous HKC March PL kit and embellishment kit.You can find more information here:

Please see the TN process video below (or over on HKC YouTube).


Here are some close-up :





Inside the page:




Thanks for coming by!
Xoxo Wei Wei


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...