Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Mixed media Traveler's Notebook - Hip Kit Club


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a Traveler's Notebook spread featuring mixed media and cut file. I am using the June 2019 Main Kit, Pocket Life Kit, Embellishment Kit, and Color Kit.




First, I used a HKC June 2019 subscriber cut file called Floral Clusters, and cut it from white cardstock using silhouette machine. Then, I colored it with Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Hottie Patottie Hot Pink from Color kit.

For my background, I used white paste and the Echo Park Paper's Floral Lace Stencil from the kit for extra texture.


Next, I adhered my photo, cut file, and just a few embellishments for Pocket Life Kit. 


To finish off, I stamped my title using Heidi Swapp stamp and also added American Crafts Be Kind alphabet stickers for my subtitle.


Love the way my Traveler's Notebook turned out. Hope you feel inspired and will try out adding mixed media to your Traveler's Notebook.

Thanks for stopping by! 


Wei Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...