Wednesday, July 3, 2019

traveler’s notebook featuring Hip Kit Club June main kit.

Hey everyone, I’m excited to be sharing a traveler’s notebook layout with you today.  And this layout is featuring Hip Kit Club June main kit.
I loved the colors of the Heidi Swapp Bright & Bold Paper included in Hip Kit Club June main kit and wanted to focus on my traveler’s notebook.
 I trimmed the graphic multi-color stripe from Heidi Swapp Bright & Bold Paper and also cut the black and white stripe down to my traveler’s notebook size. Then, I adhered the color stripe to the right side page and adhered the the black and white stripe on the left page.
 The bright yellow stripes paper is the back side of the Heidi Swapp Bright & Bold Paper. I used it to make a pocket and layered it behind my photo. I thought this yellow pocket served as the pop of color on my layout, and also as a place for my journaling, because I decided to add a hidden journaling!
 For the hidden journaling, I used the beautiful Color Fresh Collection Cardstock Stickers by Heidi Swapp (Hip Kit Club June main kit).
Then, I fussy cut tropical flowers from Simple Stories -Let’s Escape paper (Hip Kit Club June main kit), and arranged them around the photo.
 I used the “sunshine” foam with foil Accents sticker (Hip Kit Club June main kit) for my title. For the finishing touch, I added embellishments to my layout.
 Just love how this traveler’s notebook layout turned out. I hope this have inspired you to use the Hip Kit Club June main kit to document your vacation memories.
XO, Wei Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...