Saturday, December 7, 2019

【Interactive card process video】Slider light up card - intermediate level 【機關卡片教學】創意LED發光卡片 - 滑滑卡+發光卡 - 中階教學

Hi friends, Today I’ll be sharing how to create this slider light up card.

I’ll be using Chibitronics LED sticker and copper tape, coin and Squirrel Little Qua that drawn by myself to show you how. 


Squirrel Little Qua is skiing from the hillside to the street light. Once Little Qua arrival, the street light shines immediately!



I also made a step by step process video, if you don't want to take time to see my instruction, you can visit my YouTube channel to see more details.




I started by using soft and deep blue inks to create the background. I also drew the squirrel image and street light, colored them with marker and cut out.

 I prepared two hillside diecuts. I cut a slider track in the large one. Then, I used pencil to trace the slider track onto another panel.


I also measured the place where I'll put my battery and LED sticker. Then, I drew the circuit sketch. 
This circuit is very basic and easy to do. 
Please notice that I left a little gap beside the track.


For the battery holder, I prepared two piece of papers. One is 2.5cm*5cm, the other is 2.5cm*10.5cm.
I folded that 2.5cm*5cm paper in half, and glued it to the circuit panel.
Then, I divided that 2.5cm*10.5cm paper in four parts, each one is 2.5cm*2.5cm. And please notice that I left a little part 0.5cm*2.5cm.

I stacked the four parts and glued them together, so the thickness is as same as the battery. I also cut a hole which diameter is 2cm, and then put the battery into the hole.



Here's the tip, the thickness of layered battery holder should be as same as the battery, and the whole battery switch.

So how many times should you fold the paper? My answer is it depends on your paper, battery and foam tape.


After finished the batter switch, I taped down the copper tape along my pencil circuit sketch, and placed the LED sticker on top. I also applied copper tape to the both metal pads of LED sticker to increase the conduction.






That is all from my side today. I hope you were inspired!
Have a great day.
Thank you

The supplies I used are:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...