Saturday, December 21, 2019

One stamp set, two cards using Altenew 手作卡片

I've been trying out my newest Altenew Snapdragon stamp set this morning, so I would like to share two of my results that uses one stamp set and die cut.


For the first card, I stamped the layered image on white cardstock. 


Once I was done stamping the image, I cut the flower with coordinating die. 

The background was cut with Altenew die. Next, I took one of the side-folding cards and adhered the die cut background to it. 

I also cut the frame and panel using STAMPlorations die, and I added some light grey solid flower stamping onto the panel. 

I mounted the panel onto the card front with foam tape, and adhered the frame around the panel. 

Then, I mounted the cut out stamped flowers onto the panel with foam tape to get some dimension.


To finish, I stamped the sentiment in black on the panel. 




For the second, I tried to stamped the image with pink and purple colors and cut out with coordinating die. 

I made a card base out of a geen cardstock and added the panel and frame to it using STAMPlorations die. 

After that I adhered all flowers onto the panel. 




To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum and adhered it to the flower.

I'm entering these card to ALTENEW A YEAR IN REVIEW CHALLENGE 2019 (July and Nov)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...