Friday, December 25, 2020

Light up shaker December daily

 

Hi friends, Merry Christmas!

Today I'm up on Chibitronics blog with this light up shaker page in my December daily.

let's take a look at my finished page:

 

As you'll see above my page is very fun and easy to do. I first printed my traveler’s notebook pages. When I saw this snow ball paper, I know I will make a shaker. I cut out those three snow balls as my shaker windows and then backed with a piece of acetate to cover those windows.

 

I created a parallel circuit on my foundation page. After applied the copper tape, I added blue, red, and white LEDs. Then, I covered my circuit with the snow ball images that I cut out before. I’m not afraid that covering the circuit affects the LEDs lighting effect because paper is thin so the LEDs can light through easily.

 

Next, I added some shaker elements and I adhered the shaker windows and foundation page with 3 D foam tape. This was seriously so fun to make and just made me happy while making it.

That is all from my side today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...