Monday, January 11, 2021

Remember This - traveler's notebook layout for Elle's Studio 2021 January kit and add-on

Hey, friends! 
I am here today sharing a traveler’s notebook layout created with the amazing January kit and add-on, using the Chipboard Label Stickers and Acetate Hearts as my main embellishment.


I am still working away on my November album and this month’s release was perfect for a layout documenting three sweet photos of my family and the sunny day.



I like to add base and I decided to use two sheet of pattern papers from ES XOXO Paper Stack to create two stripes across my spread, because I knew I was going to document 3 photos and added many embellishments, so it’s a good idea to create a base to bring the whole layout together. I also tore and wrinkled the edge to get more texture.



These journaling cards, layered behind the photos are from the January kit. I always love using journaling cards in my layout.

Chipboard stickers and labels have always been some of my favorite embellishments, and I love using them on my layouts. On my left side of page, I used the orange Chipboard Label Sticker. It added a perfect dimension to my layout. I also stamped the sentiment from Hugs and Kisses Stamp in black as my title.

 


On my right side of page, I used some labels from January Labels and January 2021 Kit as my main embellishments. For more dimension, I added the white puffy alpha stickers and by adding white embellishments, it kept my layout from appearing too busy.

I also stamped some little words in gray ink. To finish my layout, I added some heart acetate pieces to balance my layout and make my two pages came together!

My supplies:

Thank you for standing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...