Saturday, January 30, 2021

Today - traveler's notebook layout for Elle's Studio 2021 January kit and add-on

 Hey, friends! I am here today sharing a traveler’s notebook layout using Elle's Studio beautiful January kit and add-ons.




I loved the light gray color and the blank lined pattern paper from XOXO 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack and decided to use it as my background. 

I really adore the January kit and I thought the pink and heart patterns 3″ x 4″ tags would work perfectly in my traveler’s notebook to document my family travel, so I used them to layer my photo and also added some of the die cuts from the January Kit under my photo and adhered them with my stapler for extra texture. 



Elle’s Studio has many gorgeous Alphabet products, so I decided to try and use a bunch of them on my page by creating a title. As you can see, My title consists of Dark Pink Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Navy Acetate Alphabet, and White Jane Tile Alphabet Cardstock Stickers. Then, I added "the best" die cut piece from January kit, and "so precious" from All My Heart Wood Veneers to complete my title.  



The light green tag is also from the January kit. I thought its color matched with my left side of the page, but there was not enough space on the right side to put the whole 3″ x 4″ journaling tag, so I trimmed it to be a tag. Then, I stamped some works from Daily Tabs Stamp. This stamp set is perfect for adding journalings in layouts,traveler's notebooks and pocket pages! 



I really wanted to add some stamping to my background, so I stamped some hearts and little words from Hugs and Kisses Stamp randomly on both pages to get more texture and bring the whole layout together. 

For the finishing touch, I added the adorable Puffy Heart Stickers and All My Heart Wood Veneers to my layout.

Just love how this traveler’s notebook layout turned out. I hope this has inspired you to use the January kit and add-ons to document your memories.  
Wei Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...