Sunday, October 1, 2017

Still smiling WATERCOLOR CARD 手作卡片

Hi friends, 
Today I have a card to share:


I just love this gorgeous bloom from STAMPlorations, so decided to use it to make my card.
I heat embossed my flowers in white and colored it with ZIG real brush pens.


I also added some soft colors on my background. After colors dried, I use FINE TRIMMINGS DIE from Mama Elephant to create the stripe effect.


Next, I adhered the flower cut out with scissors to the right side of my card.  

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment from Felicity Jane in black.




I'm entering to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch #241
Inspired By All the Little Things #66
CAS on Friday Challenge #117, Dies (use a die cut on your card)
Less is More Challenge #348 - Watercolour
HLS October Watercolour Challenge
Addicted to CAS Challenge #121
ATSM Challenge #261 Anything Goes





THANKS~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...