Wednesday, November 29, 2017

ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop


Hi friends! Today I have two simple and clean Christmas cards made for ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop!

This hop is an one-day event where STAMPlorations ladies feature the 8 stencils designed by Sanna. Sanna's stencils are now in the STAMPlorations store, you can check out this page for more details.



Here're my cards using Christmas Tree 1 and Leaves 2.


For this CAS card, I'm showcasing Christmas Tree 1 stencil. I first applied mowed lawn and peacock feathers distress inks on white cardstock.

Moved the stencil slightly and also drew the tree outlines with black pen. 

Then, I cut the cardstock to isosceles triangle shape and adhered it to kraft card.


I also stamped the sentiment below the tree, so the sentiment looks like tree stem.
To finish off, I added a red star on the top of the tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the second card, I started by putting the stencil on white panel and applying embossing paste.
I also embossed the paste in gold.

Next, I adhered the panel on the center of card with foam for some dimension.


To finish off, I cut the sentiment from Be Jolly Phrase Die.


Thank you for standing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...