Friday, November 3, 2017

CFC186 手工書籤


Today, I have a TAG to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 186.



Since the challenge theme is "ANYTHING BUT A CARD", I decided to create a tag.
The supplies I used are CASUAL COMFORT stamp set, FUNKY FLAKES and LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES.


I started by cutting the tag and layered the light green tag with white paper.
Then, I embellished the tag with two lovely links which are from LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES.

All fabulous snowflakes are from FUNKY FLAKES. After cutting out, I arranged them onto the tag, and then added a green pearl to the center of the snowflake.

I also stamped the sentiment from CASUAL COMFORT in black .

To finish, I added a ribbon.  




Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thanks for looking!

I'm entering to the following challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...