Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Cards using Hip Kit Club 2019 July kits

Hi friends. today I have three cards using beautiful 2019 July pocket life kit, paper kit, cardstock paper kit and exclusive cut file.





For the first card, I grabbed light purple paper and folded it to make the card base. I covered the card with two smaller piece of pattern papers from Possibility Paper by PinkFresh Studio. I really love that double side patterned paper which is cobalt blue geometrical pattern on one side and other side features large, abstract brushstrokes in rainbow tones. The watercolor style inspirational sentiment is from the ephemera pack by Pinkfresh Studio. I layered the sentiment with HKC July Circle Background cut file. Then, I added a fussy cut floral from New Thoughts paper by PinkFresh Studio and also embellished some HKC Exclusive floral die cuts for the finishing touch.


For the second card, I chose pink paper and my card base.I fussy cut the big flower from One Fine Day Paper by PinkFresh Studio and added it onto the right side of card base. The dimensional white flowers are from HKC June Floral Clusters cut file. I layered them with foam tapes and added chipboard dots from Carta Bella for embellishment.
I chose the tag as my theme and adhered it onto the card. Finally, I decorated card with some black outline flowers and butterfly embellishments.


Third card, I showcased the adorable July Summer Banner cut file. Since the background is dark color (from Let's Flamingo Paper by American Crafts), I decided to back the cut file with light pink and orange colors. Then, I decorated the card with fussy cut floral, HKC Exclusive floral die cuts and chipboard sunglasses from Carta Bella.





Thank you to stopping by! I hope you like this result.
Wei Wei


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...