Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Traveler’s notebook featuring Hip Kit Club 2019 July kits

Hi friends. 
Today I have a Traveler’s notebook featuring beautiful 2019 July pocket life kit, embellishment kit and paper kit.

I loved the colors of Possibility Paper by PinkFresh Studio and wanted to focus on my traveler’s notebook. I tore two piece of that papers, used paper border punch to get some paper laces, and then adhered them to the top of my page. To add more interest and dimension, I adhered two HKC Exclusive decorative banners with foam tapes

I cut my photo with tag die cut and also cut a HKC journaling card into tag shape and layered it behind the photo. Then, I embellished photo with some HKC Exclusive floral die cuts. For the title, I fussy cut the “Best Holiday” from HKC journaling card.

Those three frames with number on the right side page were cutting from HKC journaling card. I thought the colors matched with florals on the left side page. I arranged them following numbers in sequence and added some stamping.

For the finishing touch, I added a bit of gold splatters.



Just love how this traveler’s notebook layout turned out. I hope this have inspired you to use the Hip Kit Club July kits to document your memories. 

XO,
Wei Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...