Saturday, August 10, 2019

Traveler’s Notebook using Hip Kip Club July kits

Hi everyone, Its Wei Wei here with this Traveler’s Notebook layout using beautiful July pocket life kit, paper kit, and cut file. I am seriously LOVING these pretty and soft colors.


First, I chose a journaling card as the background of my left side page. Then, I put two pictures on it.
I wanted to showcase the circle cut file on the right side of page, but I found the background is too white to make the white cut file pop up, so I decided to add pattern papers to bring in some pink and orange colors. And that colors are matched with the left side page.

I tore that pattern papers into stripe pieces, layered them and added a little bit hand stitching. For the circle cut file, I cut it apart and layered them together. Then, I adhered it to the background with foam tapes for getting dimension and making it pop against the white background.
For the finishing touch, I decorated the page with some embellishments.


I also made a process video: https://youtu.be/LYzBJ-iGkfg

Thank you to stopping by! I hope you like this result.
Wei Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...