Sunday, August 25, 2019

【Interactive card process】SENDING YOU LOVE- LIGHT UP SEA CARD -Basic level 【機關卡片教學】創意LED發光卡片 - 基礎教學

Hi friends,
today I would like to share this adorable light up card using Chibitronics LEDs and Heffy Doodle Oceans of Love Clear Stamp Set.



For this card, I started by creating the ocean waves background with stitched wave dies. I also die cut a kraft paper to be the sand under the sea.

After layered the waves, I stamped those adorable sea critters in black ink, colored with markers and cut them out.

Here's the circuit sketch I used:


Then, I cut a line on the deep green wave so that the LEDs can light through.

I made process video to show you how to make the circuit, you can watch it over on my YouTube Channel.






That is all from my side today.
I hope you were inspired and give Chibitronics products a try!
Have a great day.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...